Lawyer Serving Real Estate, Probate and Bankruptcy Needs of Connecticut
Your life is not simple. Your attorney’s practice should not be simple, either.
At the Law Office of John E. Hudson, in Torrington, Connecticut, we are prepared to handle the complicated legal challenges life throws at you. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner facing overwhelming debts, a buyer or seller seeking to transact a property, or if you have probate court needs, our law firm can provide the effective legal counsel you need to resolve your issues.
Simplifying Complex Legal Problems | Residential Property, Probate And Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Connecticut
We take pride in providing our services efficiently and at a cost that is affordable to our clients. Our founding attorney, John E. Hudson, can represent you in matters involving:
- Real estate, including residential transactions, commercial transactions, closings, foreclosures, title verification and title litigation
- Bankruptcy for both consumers and small-business owners involving Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 debt relief and reorganization processes, for the benefit of debtors, as well as representation for creditors.
- Small-business formations, including partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and small-stock corporations
- Probate, which includes the submission of wills or intestate estates for processing and administration within the local Probate Court; as well as the appointment of conservators and guardians for persons with special needs.
- Juvenile law, including termination of parental rights, abuse and neglect cases
Excellence And Experience In Real Estate Law
Although we list our legal services, they are not items on a menu. They are more like colors on a palette. We use those “colors” in different ways for different clients, with the goal of painting the picture that best represents their individual goals.
In real estate matters, we represent all clients — people who own homes, people who own businesses, and people who want to sell their properties — and provide them with comprehensive real estate services.
Among these services, we research and verify title, draft and review sales contracts, and oversee closings — including the handling of conveyance taxes, seller credits and other financial aspects of a purchase or sale. We also advise clients on their transactions and in the management of their properties. We can determine if a property is encumbered or has a title that is clear and clean.
Further, we can help you whether you are a lender who seeks to foreclose on a delinquent mortgage or you are a property owner who seeks to avoid foreclosure through the process of bankruptcy.
Contact Us | Free Consultation
Our founding lawyer, John E. Hudson, is highly experienced in Connecticut real estate law. He can identify and resolve potential issues to your real estate matter before they become your permanent problems.
Disclaimer: The Law Office of John E. Hudson is a debt relief agency. The firm helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The information presented on this page is for basic informational purposes only. It is not legal advice specific to your situation nor has any attorney-client relationship been formed.